Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friday Foods ♥

 We went out for a walk and a little bite to eat, Seb had a chicken crêpe and I had fruit salad with vanilla ice cream, yum! I eat surprisingly little ice cream for being me now a days, when I lived at home I guzzled down at least one pint of Ben & Jerry's every week, ha ha ^_^
 Later that night we went out for dinner, we went to this lovely restaurant called "Goose fat & Garlic". It's the best restaurant in Paphos and maybe even the best one I've ever been to! I usually just eat chicken or fish, but tonight I felt like being adventurous, so I ordered some pork fillet with creamy mushroom sauce (♥) and gnocchi, it was really delicious!
For dessert I had a green tea tiramisu, and it was oh-so-very delicious, I miss it thinking about it now :( I was curious of how green tea would do in a dessert, but it didn't taste very much green tea at all, it was just very very tasty. I also had a very sweet cocktail of Bailey's, Amaretto and Kahlua. I rarely drink anymore, but this was just a little too good to turn down, tastes like candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment