Sunday, February 13, 2011

Today's Coord

 We were suppose to go out to a restaurant on Friday, but we ended up going out clubbing instead (and I realize how much I fucking hate drinking, never again!). So today after work we are going out instead. It's kind of like a birthday/Valentine's-dinner. Figured it'd be the 14th in Asia by then, ha ha ^_^ That doesn't really have anything at all to do with outfits, just that I dressed up to go out eating later. The dress is new, I got it for a Christmas present. I noticed that it's too big, especially over the chest and shoulders, so I had to wear a cardigan over it so I wouldn't accidentally flash someone, ha ha ^_^''

Rundown:
Dress: Rare Fashion/Nelly.com
Cardi: Topshop
Boots: Nelly.com
I'm so in love with my new eyeshadow! It's not too noticeable, but it really brings a new kind of depth to my eye make-up ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment