Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's finally here!!

Oh, I had been waiting for ages for my Pinky Paradise-parcel to arrive, and today it finally did! Well, actually it arrived some time ago, but the geniuses at the post office didn't find it necessary to send me a notice about it for some reason >.< So I don't want to put any blame on Pinky Paradise for the delay. Anyways, this is what I got:
Dolly Wink #no.6 Baby Cute, Diamond Lash no.3 Angel Eye, Seeshell Cosmo Green Circle lenses. I also got a yellow hippo lens case, and this little ribbon-thingy with velcro on the back that you put in your hair to get your bangs out of your face when applying make-up ^_^ 
I'm so super-excited to try all this out, but I'll have to wait until Friday because I don't have time to do my make-up or anything until then, I'm so focused on working out right now, it really takes up all my time! But it's great, I really enjoy it. Too bad this blog is kind of suffering because of it, but my gym card will soon run out and then I'll be all yours ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment