Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friday Gets

 I bought this sheer blouse at Zara, I'm so in love with it, and it feels like this is something that will be very trendy this spring! Now I just have to get a big, slouchy hat to pair with it.
 I bought a small satchel bag at Zara as well, it's real leather but was only 25€! I don't usually use small bags, but sometimes it's handy when you don't want to carry too much stuff with you. I really like the look of this one, it's pretty classic and will go great with the boho chic style I usually dress in during S/S.
 I bought a yellow-ish pearl necklace at Accessorize. I'm terrible at wearing jewelry, but I really like pearls, I think they really can lift an outfit.
 I bought these little "hippie" headbands, from Accessorize as well.
 I bought a cute Hello Kitty-shirt to sleep in from Oysho, now I don't have to steal my boyfriend's shirts anymore ^_^
 I love her sparkly ribbon! ^_^
I bought some underwear sets at Oysho as well, so happy to have matching sets! I really have a hard time finding underwear that I like in Sweden, I usually go to H&M but all their bras seem to have non-negotiable padding, DO NOT WANT! Any suggestions of where to find nice underwear in Stockholm? Don't say Agent Provocateur!

No comments:

Post a Comment