Thursday, February 10, 2011

Ow ow ow...

Today has been such a lazy day, ironic since it was just yesterday I told everybody that they should work out even when they don't feel like it. I'm such a hypocrite! I can't do anything, when I got out of bed this morning it felt like someone had been brutally beating my thighs and butt with a bat all night >.<  I really want this pain to disappear as quickly as possible, it's so frustrating, when you've finally gotten the good habit to exercise, and something like this happens. Or you get a cold. I'm afraid people will think that I'm just making excuses, when really I'm just lazy.

Spent all morning out on the porch reading in my bikini, I'm getting quite the tan! It's so awesome to start your tanning in February, because the sooner you start the longer it will hold. My face is as pale as always, but I'm thinking I should use fake tanner on my face instead, because I don't want to start the botox just yet. Today I read Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote, finished it too, it was pretty short and a light read. I prefer the film over the book, though. The ending is better, plus you get to watch the lovely Audrey Hepburn for two hours straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment