Friday, February 25, 2011

My day is going fabulous, thank you!

Hi everybody! I've had the best day today ^_^ We rented a car this morning and drove to Limassol, me, Seb and our friend from work. Even though it's just a 40-minute drive from Paphos, we decided to check in at a hotel over the night. I was a little worried that it wouldn't be too nice of a hotel, so I was happily surprised when it turned out to be a hell of a nice hotel :D I'm almost a little sad we're only staying here one night, I've taken a lot of pictures today so I'll show you tomorrow. We've been shopping today as well, and as you know nothing makes me happier! Carrying those shopping bags makes me feel so rich, ha ha ^_^ 

Hope you all are having a Friday night just as fabulous as mine, love! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment