Tuesday, September 14, 2010

100914

So, what have I done today? Well, I went in to town and visited my parents, as they've invited me over to lunch. I didn't take any pictures at what we ate, as I thought it would be rude, but we had some kind of chicken-mushroom creamy thingy with rice, it was sooo yummitacious! I am going to cook it later this week, so I will post the recipe here later. For dessert we had Ben & Jerry's Half Baked, it's one of my favourite flavors!
The picture is showing a gift I got from my mum, they're salt and pepper shakers shaped as hugging people. Unfortunately, my clumsy mother dropped them so now they only work as decorative, but I like them anyways. She said it's a Seb (my boyfriend) and Mika, isn't that cute?

When I got back to "my" suburb, I went to a department store and bought some eyelash adhesive and some sprays for my hair:

I bought a heat-protecting spray from Lee Stafford. I'm quite embarrassed of the fact that I've actually never used one before. I've been guilty of some serious hair-abuse in my passed, and now is the first time in years that my hair is actually healthy again! It was almost a year ago since I used bleach on my roots, and a year and a half since I cut it. I've been saving my hair for so long so I don't want to ruin that by cutting, I'm planning to visit the hair dresser next spring.

Another product I bought is the spray-on conditioner, I started using it when I had extensions and been an addict since! It's really helpful when you tease and use hairspray on your hair daily, because washing too often isn't good and it makes your hair greasy quicker. I wash it about 2-3 times a week, but I've heard that you should only do it once!

As for the adhesive, I don't actually use fake lashes, as my lashes are naturally very long. I have fakes at home though, and so I thought I might try it out for a couple of days to see how it feels. Even if I'm not comfortable using it in my everyday-look, it can still be fun to play dress-up for pictures, am I right?

Sorry for the long post about my hair, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Ih, kommenterar man på svenska eller engelska? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Det du känner dig mest bekväm med :)

    ReplyDelete