Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today's Coords

This is what I was supposed to wear today, but I realized I didn't have time to go to work today, so I'll just stay home. Just to clarify: I'm not skipping work just like that, I have the option to work from home whenever I want, which is very helpful since I have to study and take care of our apartment. I try to go to the office as often as possible anyways because I probably wont have this option in the future, and I want this experience to count as an actual work experience, which means leaving your house ^_~ Haha, but that's not what this post was suppose to be about.

Rundown:
Faux fur jacket: H&M
T-shirt: H&M
Skirt: Gina Tricot
Leggings: Modekungen.se
Boots: Melba.se
Necklace: H&MAt first I had put on waaay too much eyeliner, thank god for tops! They come in very handy when you're working with a dip liner and unsteady hands ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment