Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yesterday's Coords

I'm sorry for the poor picture quality, I just really wanted to show of what I wore yesterday! I really like this outfit, very cute and appropriate for bowling in a '50s-styled diner, I think. I was in a bit of a hurry, and I didn't want to leave people waiting so I laid all my focus on make-up and then just did a high pony-tail with some volume. I guess it's better to focus on one thing if you don't have time to put a lot of effort in to both hair and make-up.

2 comments:

  1. snälla börja skriva på svenska istället :( de va så kul att läsa din blogg. numera orkar man bara kolla bilderna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nej jag vill inte skriva på svenska, du får väl öva på att läsa engelska istället så att det slutar vara jobbigt? :S

    ReplyDelete