Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wheel of Deco

Sorry for not posting anything yet, I've been rather busy with school today, but it still seems as I didn't get enough done! Oh well, at least I've sent in my Swedish homework now, and started with my Society assignment.

I would like to blame my boyfriend's work schedule really. He works from 1 to 9, and if we have breakfast at 10, we always get stuck in front of the computer watching South Park. I know I should use these hours in the morning to study, or at least get something important done, but it's so hard to not hang out, when I know we don't get to spend too much time together. I know I'm being silly, because we even work together, so I should get sick of him, haha ^_^
At least I have taken the time to do my nails tonight, they just looked utterly disgusting! I'll show you my nails tomorrow when the lighting's better!

No comments:

Post a Comment