Thursday, September 16, 2010

Coords

Rundown:
Top: H&M
Vest: H&M
Cardigan: BikBok
Skirt: Topshop
Necklaces: Accessorize
Boots: Melba.se
These are probably the highest boots I could wear, thigh-highs would swallow my stubby little legs, haha. I really like the skirt, I have too few frilly skirts but they just seem to be so hard to find!I really like my hair today, it's so much fun experimenting with different hair styles, there's been a while since I've been able to do this as my hair has been short for so long. I probably should've gone with corn rows instead, but I don't know how to do them. I still think this is a fun way to tie your hair back, but it was so hard to do! My nails kept getting in the way...

The girl on the right was my hair inspiration today, can you tell? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment