Thursday, September 23, 2010

Award






Here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers that you have newly discovered. Left comments.

I got this award from http://jennipie.blogspot.com/ , thank you! <3>







1. Thank the blogger who gave me the award


2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five words


Well... erm, my philosophy is that you should make every aspect of your life cute, in order to be happy. Happiness is key! I get my motivation from reading other fantastic blogs and getting sweet comments from my wonderful readers! I also get motivated when I see my page view number increasing, or everything I get another follower. My experience is, I don't really know, I have lots of different experiences I guess. My experience with this blog is that it's much nicer to have a blog that is completely shallow, rather than one that's based on sadness and issues ^_^
I know I didn't quite follow the rules, I didn't really understand them. I've always been a little punk and I don't even like rules ;)


3. Pass this on to 10 other bloggers that you feel have a substance in their blogs



I'm just gonna leave this one open and let anyone who wants to do this award as well, please comment and link to your blog if you do!




Xo
Mika

No comments:

Post a Comment