Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today's Coords

I'm happy that I've been taking the time to put on normal clothes, if I'd stayed in my lounge wear one more day I would've gotten crazy, haha! I've actually felt a little bad towards all of my blog readers for not being cute for two days. I hope you understand that I have to make school my main focus right now!

Rundown:
Earmuffs: Accessorize (took them of after like 10 meters, haha, it wasn't as cold as I thought)
Stole: H&M
Leather Jacket: Saints & Mortals
Basic Tee: H&M
Teddy: Some store in Japan, a friend got it for me when she visited.
Skirt: H&M Kids
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Topshop
I really like my make-up today, I think it's very flattering, I didn't even have to photoshop away my under-eye wrinkles as I usually do, lol :p The funny thing is, the white eyeliner as well as the brow-liner I both got from magazines! I guess sometimes you can get some good stuff :) I've started to fill in my eyebrows, I wish to elongate my brows a little, as they should be parallel with your eyes.
What do you think about this make?
I did a very big, voluminous hair today, I think it turned out really well, much better than the faux-hawk I had last week, even though it's a similar do. It's fun when you can see the process you're making yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment