Wednesday, September 15, 2010

God's Tears

I had trouble sleeping tonight. At first I woke up at 4 am, fall back asleep. Then I woke up again at 5 am and couldn't sleep for about an hour. I wasn't very tired and thought that I should get up and get out as soon as the sun came up. When my alarm rang at 8 am, I had slept for one or two hours and was oh so tired! But I still put on my walking shoes and went out for a power walk in the rain.

At first it was just raining a little and I didn't mind it. When I exercise I prefer colder weather since I really hate getting sweaty. However, after 15 minutes or so, it was pouring down and the cars passed me too fast so I was a drenched little kitten when I got home. I walked passed Bromma Blocks, where we usually buy groceries, they've been building there for quite some time and it looks as though they'd probably be finished soon. I even saw clothes on the racks! It's gonna be so nice to have decent stores nearby, but I hope it wont make me too lazy, because it's still good to get in to town every now and then.

After I've taken a shower and had breakfast, I went down to the train station and to the doctors office to get a renewed recipe for birth control, and after that I went into town and finally got my babygirl Maci back, how I've missed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment