Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 01 - About Me

My name is Michaela, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently living in a town called Paphos in Cyprus. Me and my boyfriend moved here with work and will be staying until the beginning of April. When things are normal we live in a small apartment in a suburb called Bromma, about 30 minutes from Stockholm city. I have a part-time job at a telemarketing firm in the evenings, and during the days I'm studying, I'm currently working on my grades from High School so that I'll be able to go to uni later on.

I'm very interested in Japanese culture, especially fashion, and I'm also interested in languages so I would like to learn Japanese. I would also like to learn French, just because I find it so beautiful, and it's always good to know at least one Latin language! When I'm not dreaming about my next pair of shoes, or making up coords in my head, I like to cook for my boyfriend or bake cupcakes. I like to draw as well, and play video games every now and then. I like typically "girly" games, like the Sims and Style Boutique, I'm also a huge Mario-fan! 

I like to surround myself with pretty and beautiful things, watching something or someone beautiful just fills my heart with joy. My dream is that every single thing I own will be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment