Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10 – My favourite foods

I love fish! I'm super-predictable in restaurant because I ALWAYS choose the salmon if available, haha. I'm trying to change things up though, but salmon is always such a safe card. I love sushi as well, but I'm not a big fan of sashimi, and I really like vegetarian sushi (tofu!!). I don't eat red meat for various reasons, I think it's gross and unhealthy, and also very unfeminine. I do eat chicken, however. I think chicken is kind of gross as well, but I feel that it's too much of a healthy protein source to cut out completely. I like to think that I eat pretty healthy food-wise, but I've got a terrible sweet tooth, so I still think I eat to much candy to consider myself to be a healthy person. My favourite food-continent is Asia, but I also like mediterranean cooking, like Italian and Greek food. I'm not into fast food, but I love Chinese food and especially everything that's deep fried ^___^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment