Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 09 - My beliefs

I guess I would have to call myself an atheist, I don't believe in any God or that we are re-born or whatever. I do, however, kind of believe in karma. I don't know, I guess it's my own version of karma, or maybe I don't really believe in it, it's just something I tell myself so that things will feel better. I just feel that good things will happen to good people, and bad deeds will be punished. I try to be somewhat of a good person, and hopefully people will be nice towards me in return. If you're mean it will come around and bite you in the ass. Either you'll get a "real" punishment, or your punishment will be that you'll hate yourself for being mean.

If Jesus existed, I think he'd be a cool guy to hang out with, but I wouldn't want to have anything to do with his father, he seems super-mean. I also think that hell seems a lot sweeter than heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment