Thursday, December 2, 2010

Food Post

 I had a very small dinner last night, Seb made this delicious veggie-thingy. It's just chopped tomatoes and veggies such as mushrooms, squash, aubergine, onion, garlic etc. It kinda tasted like a vegetarian pasta sauce, I think I'm going to eat it with pasta for dinner tonight ^_^ I didn't eat so much because I was saving place for ...
 ... apple pie! Yum ^______^
 I just wanted to take a picture of my milk, it's so cute with the little Christmas cow, don't you think?
We have so much food in our fridge! I think it's a pretty uncommon thing for young people, but I guess it's like that when you're a couple living together ^_^
I had weird lunch today; fruit cocktail with homemade chocolate mousse, it was really good, though ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment