Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 – An ordinary day in my life

Seb kisses me on the forehead and pulls the curtains from the window before he leaves for work, and I stay in bed for maybe 10 minutes to be grumpy over the light and wake up properly.

When I'm ready I get up and take place in the living room to study for a while. When I get hungry I make breakfast, usually oatmeal with raisins, sugar and cinnamon, which I eat in front of some kind of tv-show episode (most recently Solsidan, and before that Sex & the City). I continue with my studies until 2.30, when Seb comes home from work. Sometimes I'll meet him up at work to go grocery shopping, sometimes (like recently when I've been really busy with school work) he goes by himself.

We have lunch and watch tv-shows for 4 hours, and then it's time to get back to work. We work until 10 and then we usually stay for a while to use the internet, and then we go home and have dinner, watch more tv-shows and then fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment