Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today's Body Shop Gets

I really like that all my recent gets has been from the Body Shop, I guess it's inevitable when that's the only store worth visiting around here, but I like to think of myself as a "Body Shop-girl".
I was out doing the last of my Christmas shopping (have done most of it online though), and I thought I should treat myself to a little something as well. While I was checking out my first buy, I noticed they had a "Buy 2 get 1 free"-offer, so I picked up a Body Polisher and Shower Gel from the strawberry-series, as well as the Japanese cherry blossom Body Butter. I haven't been really into the cherry blossom-series before, but just a week ago or so, I started to really like it. It has a very fresh and girly scent, it kind of reminds me of "ladies locker room". Haha, okay, I guess locker room-smell isn't a particularly nice smell for most people, but to me it's something that smells clean and fresh! The strawberry-series got me nostalgic because it was the first Body Shop product I ever had.

I'm also happy to inform you that I've found my peace, and actually fallen in love, with the Christmas spicy vanilla-series! They had some really nice gift packages with it, so I was hinting Seb pretty hard with how much I liked it, hihi *fingers crossed*.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment