Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 16 – My first encounter with someone special

 Of course this is going to be the story about when me and Seb first met.

It was in the end of January 2009, me and two friends were out doing Stockholm nightlife. Our plan was to watch Jeremy Scott play records (promo for his first Adidas collection) at a bar near Odenplan, but when we got there it was awfully crowded and the beer was super-expensive. After hanging out for maybe an hour we got the information that he wouldn't start playing in hours, and since non of us thought it was worth the wait we got out of there.

Instead we went to a bar at Södermalm, known for its young crowd and cheap beer (the two goes hand-in-hand, don't they?). While standing in line for the bathrooms, we ended up chatting with this girl and later on went to say hi to her friends, one of whom was Sebastian! So we ended up hanging out for the rest of the night, going to another bar at Gamla Stan later on. When it was time to go home Seb convinced me to follow him home (which was totally stupid because I lived 10 minutes walk away).

I thought Seb was sooo weird when we first started dating, he didn't play any games and texted me later after I've woken up at his place. It totally freaked me out, I thought he was a stalker, haha ^_^ Well, I'm glad he continued with his stalking, because look where it got us :D

No comments:

Post a Comment