Sunday, December 19, 2010

Food

 We went out to dinner on Thursday with the guys from work, I was really excited about it since we haven't eaten out for so long, but it was just disappointing. The service was horrible, we had to wait for our food for SO long! Sebastian had to ask for the sauces to his steak, and when the waitress finally came out with them it turned out to be store bought sauce, wtf?! Also I didn't like the fact that I had to peel my prawns myself, it felt really gross playing around with your food like that. AND my food was cold, if it's one thing I hate it's food of the wrong temperature!
 The weather was nice on Saturday and we went out for a long walk, me and Seb had ice cream/frozen yogurt down by the harbour, yum yum ^____^
When we got home we watched Solsidan and ordered a bucket of Kentucky Fried Chicken, haha ^_^ I had such a food-day yesterday, I looked like Santa Claus by the end of the night ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment