Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 – My Dreams

 I have really weird dreams, just ask my boyfriend (yes, I torture him with them every morning), but I guess this is about my dreams in life and not the dreams I have at night, haha ^_^

I have nooo idea what I want to be when I grow up (grow up? I'm all ready an old lady), but I want to be good at it, haha! I want to be a successful career woman and make lots of money, I can tell you that much. What I actually dream about is being a wife and mother, but at first I have to make a career for myself so that me and my family's future is secured.

I dream about me and Seb being together for life, getting married at maybe 25, and get kids when I'm 30 (and get engaged about... now?!). I want to have two kids, one of each, preferably I would like to get the boy first and the girl two-three years later.
I dream about being thin and drop dead gorgeous when I get old, this is very important to me. I want to be a total milf, haha!

I guess career actually isn't important to me personally (but money is!), if I thought it was an option I would rather be a devoted housewife, but I don't believe in it. Relationships doesn't always work out, and it's very risky to put your life in the hands of someone else. That's why I have to quickly come up with what my skill is and make something out of it, at the moment I think my fiercest skill is eating pastries, though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment