Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 22 – This upsets me

I'm a person that gets upset REALLY easily, but here are a few things that upsets me:

  • People who makes nasty sounds when they eat, like chewing too loudly. I'm sensitive about food, so when people can't behave when they're eating it just reminds me of how food is dirty and disgusting (yah, I'm weird like that ^_^). I also get upset if people have food around their mouth, even if that person happens to be a baby.
  • People who are different from me, especially if they're questioning my life choices. I know it sounds pretty horrible, I just don't get people when they're too different from me, and that kind of freaks me out.
  • Poop.
  • When people are mean, especially cruelty against animals, children or women. 
  • Stupid people, and believe me, there's a hell lot of them out there >.<
  • And last but not least, sports! I fucking hate sports SOOOO much, it's the world's worst inventions. AAAAARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!! >:@

No comments:

Post a Comment