Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 21 – What I wore today?

First day home and I went into town for a small gal meet-up, this is how I looked:
Face and hair, just wore my "regular" make-up with circle lenses and fake lashes (Mac no. 7!), and curled hair. I think I should try out new ways to curl it, but I'm not sure how haha ^_^ There's always a bunch of hair styling guides in magazines but I think they're kind of hard to follow when they only include 3-4 steps. Also, I always felt that my short hair restricted the kind of hair styles I could do, but that's not really the case anymore :)
Ooops, my stupid scarf is covering most of it >.< Anyways, this is what I wore:

Earmuffs: Accessorize
Scarf: Zara
Leopard faux fur: H&M
Bag: Topshop
Dress: Barbie
Boots: Melba.se

Funny, I think this is the first time that I've worn an outfit where every singe item is from a different store! Usually it's like "H&M, H&M, H&M, Topshop, H&M" Haha ^___^''
I bought the no.7 Mac-lashes on the airport in Cyprus, and really, they're so worth it! Not only do they look good, but they're just extremely easy to apply, and they blend in so nicely with your own lashes! I'm definitely stocking up on a couple more cases before I head back, but sadly I'll have to buy some cheaper ones as well :/

No comments:

Post a Comment