Thursday, December 30, 2010

Yesterday's Coords

 My face look yesterday, I usually don't take pictures with flash but I think it looks okay here, my eyes really pop! I used my new Mac-lashes (no. 41), but I can't say I liked them as much as the no. 7-ones, the band was stiff, they weren't naturally curled and not as easy to apply. Also, they weren't even longer than my natural lashes >.< Well, at least they added some extra volume and different shape, so it was still worth it!
I'm not at all pleased with my hair, it's so flat and not very styled at all. I was in a hurry so once I was done with my make-up I had to run to the bus. Still, when you meet up with your gal friends you want to be the best gal you can be, and what's a gal without her big hair? Ha ha ^_^''
At least I liked my outfit. I had to buy a waist belt for my new dress, it was just a little loose which seemed to add extra volume to my body shape = DO NOT WANT! I don't know if it's noticeable, but I'm wearing my new lacy socks, they looked really cute with those ankle boots, and they really kept my feet warm! The only thing I would want to change is my coat, but I only have this and my leopard one packed up at the moment, and I didn't want to match stars with leopard.

Rundown:
Coat: Red Label
Dress: Melba.se
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Ankle boots: Nilson

No comments:

Post a Comment