Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh, the horror!

 I can't with words describe how much I want to go home, I hate it here, it's sooo cold! I know Sweden is waaay colder, but at least we know how to properly isolate our houses, and we still have hot water during winter. I hate it because the fact that people live here permanently and just puts up with life being shitty three months every year scares me, it scares the hell out of me.

I hate how uncozy our apartment here is, it's just so sterile and white and easy to clean (and still it's constantly dirty for some reason). I hate having to walk everywhere because you can't take the bus. I hate having nothing but summer clothes that I'll have to layer to not freeze to death.

The weather has been SO horrible this entire weekend, it's super-windy and rains all the time, and when it rains it pours.

I guess one thing I've learned during this trip is that I don't want to live in any other country. I always thought I would want to move to a bigger city in a warmer country, but I don't. I love Sweden! I love Stockholm, I love my suburb and I love grocery shopping at Coop Forum. Big cities are fun but I've realized that vacating in other countries is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment