Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 06 - My Day

I got to bed late last night, me and Seb stayed up watching too many episodes of Entourage. Mark my surprise when I woke up at 10 this morning! The first thing I did (after body buttering up my skin) was taking care of last nights dishes. When I was done I had worked up a bit of an apatite, so I made some oat meal and ate it in front of an episode of Sex and the City (2nd season). After breakfast I studied for a bit, right now I'm reading about Nordic authors, mainly Swedish of course. 

At about 1 it was time to go to meet up with Sebastian, I went a little earlier than usual because I wanted to take a longer walk there since I'd been inside all morning. Me and Seb went down to the grocery store and bought lots of food. I was buying ingredients for something I'm baking tomorrow, and as always I got stuck by the organic/health foods-section, I bought some nuts and organic rice cakes.

When we got home I took a shower and then we watched Entourage and had lunch, I ate pasta with pesto and Seb had something very disgusting resembling English breakfast. We watched Entourage until 5 and then it was time to get to work, and now... I'm at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment