Monday, November 29, 2010

Food ranting

We found macaroni today, so I made sticky macaroni for lunch (we missed the meatballs, though). 

I feel a bit bad about my food intake today. I had too much to eat both Saturday and Sunday, and I'll probably eat too much today as well, and still all I can think about is chocolate. I feel bad for my sugar cravings, because I have this addiction that I just maintain. I just eat sugar and carbs all the time, and think it's okay as long as I don't eat more than 1200 calories, but it's really not. It's so bad for me, what if I get diabetes? 

Still, I just find it so unnecessary to eat something if I don't want to eat it, because I'll still be craving what I really want, and get sad because I can't have it. Maybe I should stop being so used to always getting what I want? If you're addicted to drugs or alcohol, you can't ever have them again once you've cured your addiction, but how can one live a life totally free from sugar? That just sounds horrible. Eating yummy treats is such a big part of life, I don't think I would want to live without it!

I once had a detox week and was fine with just eating fruit, no sugar cravings at all. I think I want to have a detox month. When I get home, because I'll need a stick blender. 

What do you do when you crave sugar?

No comments:

Post a Comment