Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yesterday's Coords

 I finally found an un-horrible setting on my camera, I know it's a bit grainy, but at least the lighting isn't all orange. I hate the fact that it seems impossible to take a decent pictures without a super-expensive system camera (?), you can't take self-shots with them, and my weak arms would never master to carry one outside of the house.
 I like the volume I achieved yesterday, I tried teasing my hair after curling it, I thought I would just screw up the curls, but it turned out great! But your hair gets a bit messy, so I don't think it's something I would recommend for those who want every-strand-in-place perfect curls.
Sorry for the weird pose, it was the only angle that didn't make my boobs seem gigantic ;____; And my legs looked quite skinny, so I guess it's the perfect posu ;)
At first I thought the idea of heart print tights would clash badly with my floral patterned onsie, but it turned out OK actually. To be honest I can't really care too much about my choices in fashion right now, I just have the poorest wardrobe in the world! I try to focus on making my hair and make nice instead. 

Rundown
Jean jacket: Levi's
Bag: Topshop
Onsie: Topshop
Tights: Redherring
Ballerina flats: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Cuuuuute! You're really improving, girl!<3 I love your hair and your make-up is totally cute as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, thank you, that means a lot! ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete