Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Morning - Happy Day!

I woke up late today, at 12! I've told Seb to try and wake me up before he leaves for work, but the bed was so warm and snuggly, I just got back to sleep when he'd left. Our apartment is just super-cold right now, even though it isn't very cold outside. I need to get some warm room wear. But right now I don't have anything warm and comfy, so to not freeze to death, I started my day with some work-out videos!

I was quite excited about it, I downloaded a bunch of them from YouTube the night before and was really looking forward to morning so that I could try them out. I'm gonna download some more tonight. I think it's great to have short routines, like 2 minute work-outs, that way you can change routine often and mix it up, that way you wont get bored, and your body wont get used to it.

This one with Kendra Wilkinson is one of the videos that I worked out to, and I loved it! Maybe it was because I did it last and all ready had warmed up, but I was sweating like crazy when I was done with it! It was really fun to kick and punch as well, I felt like a power woman! ^_^ I have to get a jumping rope :O




No comments:

Post a Comment