Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Food

 I didn't have any breakfast today, instead I had my oat meal for lunch. I love oat meal! Today I ate it with cinnamon, sugar and raisins, but I usually just have honey on it.
 I bought a pack of soy caramel desserts today ^__^ I love everything that's soy or organic or whatever. Each serving is only 103 calories, so I think it's a great treat for a day when you haven't eaten too much (and what luck, today is such a day!).
 I like having dried pineapple at home, sometimes I get serious sugar cravings, but a small piece of dried pineapple usually solve them. I know they aren't very healthy at all, but it still feels better than having chocolate.
 I alternate my breakfasts between oat meal or cereal with skimmed milk and slices of a banana. This cereal is so lush, both chocolate and strawberry! ^_^
I found Oolong tea at the store today, I was curious about it as its known for its slimming effects. I drink a minimum of 2 cups of tea a day, I have a green tea that promises to slim you down as well.

I just thought I wanted to share something of what's in my kitchen, the things I like to eat that isn't really food. I don't know, this is just something that I myself find interesting, please share your favourite foods with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment