Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Waaaah, Kitten Babies?! *_____*

When we'd been to the store today, we walked pass a family of amazingly cute kittens with their mom. Aaaaaw!
 The black one was my favourite, SO tiny ^_^ It's a hand-kitty :D How old would you say this cat is? I wanna buy one when I get back to Sweden, but you can't buy kittens under 12 weeks of age. Seb suggested I should start with cat-breeding, then I could look at amazingly tiny kittens all day long! ^_^
 Ihihhihihi, cuuuuties! Usually the cats are pretty scared of you and wont let you take their picture, but these just stayed and stared at us with a curious expression. I guess it was because we had a lot of food (like fresh meat) in our grocery bags. I'm sorry that we couldn't feed them :(
Mama cat and her babies ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment