Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today's Coords (CIRCLE LENS TIME!!!)

I'm soooo hapi hapi today, because my order from Honey Color finally arrived! It was suppose to arrive on Tuesday, so I've been nervous ever since haha ^_^ I was actually rather surprised when I find the notification in the mail today, I don't have much faith in Cypriotic postal service, haha.
 I finally feel whole! With falsies and circle lenses, my look was just complete, I also felt that doing my make-up was much easier with false lashes.

 I'm so in love, I never want to take them off! I just want to stare into the mirror until I die, haha! ♥
 My look today, for once I actually feel long and slender, haha, I wanted to accentuate it and wore heels as well. And yes, I actually AM wearing them today, no fake, haha ^_^

Rundown
Crop Shirt: American Apparel
Skirt: Topshop
Jean Jacket: Levi's
Jewelry: H&M, Cocoo.se
I'm not really sure about these necklaces together, maybe it's not a good match? I just wasn't sure what direction to go in, so I sort of split myself up and went in both ^_^''

No comments:

Post a Comment