Monday, November 29, 2010

Me Today

I didn't feel comfortable calling this a "coord"-post, because it really isn't worthy >.<
 Just wearing a black denim skirt, boring 'ol gray tank top and a hoodie. It looked kind of cute indoors, while wearing my ugg-slippers, but when I got outside I put on my Converse instead. I really need a pair of ugg-boots, luckily I'll be getting a fake pair for Chrstimas.
Did a little something different with my make and hair today, a bit heavier make-up than usual, I'm not quite sure about it, but Seb liked it so I guess it's good ^_^ I'm not wearing my lenses today, I stare into a computer screen all night while at work, and my eyes really don't like me doing that while wearing lenses. It's unfortunate, because I really like them, but it also makes me more sure that I need to find a new job when I get home!
I put my hair into two fluffy pig tails today, quite like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment