Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm still in my bottomless pit of misery

I'm sorry that I'm officially the worst blogger in the world right now, don't expect it to change! I'm still just so fucking angry, and it pisses me off because I don't know why. I don't know what I want either. Sometimes you're sad or angry and all you want to do is lie in bed, cry and eat ice cream, or you want to smack someone in the face. I don't want to do neither of those things.

I think the reasons I'm not feeling well is, that I'm not doing what I'm suppose to do when it comes to my studies. My last part of this assignment is to write a review of a movie (I've chosen the movie Schindler's List), and I just cant. I don't know. I just constantly come with excuses and get lost in ALL the other things you could possibly do with an offline computer (which is basically listen to music or go through all the pictures).

The other thing is my shortage of nice clothes. I have this desktop slide-show with gyaru-pics, and I get super-inspired to come up with nice coords. My problem is not having money, not being suppose to spend any, and not having any nice stores to shop in either. I really want to fill this blog with inspiring pics of my own coordinates, a blog isn't fun if it doesn't include pictures of its author.

No comments:

Post a Comment