Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fried Chicken Sundae

 My man made delicious dinner for me last night, and we had the leftovers for lunch today. It was fried chicken with veggies (aubergine, peppers, onions and squash) and rice, lovely! Seb tells me he has started to enjoy cooking more, and using veggies in his food. Maybe I can just lay back and relax while he cooks for me now? ^_^
 We got Ice Cream Today, and I got one with Hello Kitty ^___^ It's vanilla and chocolate ice cream, I really like the chocolate 'cause it tastes like chocolate pudding. It only contains 94 calories, so it doesn't interfere with my diet haha
This is the toy I got, I don't really like these toys, though. They're really big and not very detailed, and they got this hole under it where you're suppose to put a pen. Next time we go to the Paphos Mall I'm gonna get like a million boxes of Hello Kitty cookies, it came with great toys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment