Monday, October 11, 2010

Casual Work Day

I'm not wearing make-up today, I've been walking around in work-out clothes (pink satin shorts, Reeboks, sloppy t-shirt and work-out bra) and haven't had my hair done after getting up from the pool. In other words: I'm a mess! But it feels good to not wear make-up on a daily basis, I don't want to clog up my pores and I don't want to cover my skin from the sun (SPF isn't my cup of gin, lol).

Yesterday was a bit cold, but today the weather is much nicer! When Seb had gone to work I got down to the pool and swam a few laps, it's such a nice way to start of your day! The pool-water is not very warm at all, but it feels really good when you've built up some heath yourself, all through exercise! I've been sunbathing a bit as well, and talking to the funny cats. I've almost convinced Seb that we should at least feed my favourite cat, she was so nice and welcomed us when we first came here. I call her Mr.Pickles ^_^ I'm really looking forward to getting my camera cord, I don't feel like I can blog properly without it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment