Sunday, October 24, 2010

New Nails: Fruit Salad!

I did these nails yesterday. I've used a light green colour on every other nail, and a peach-coloured one on the rest, and then I've used cream white on the tips, so it's kind of like a mixed up french manicure. When adding the fruit I just tried to fit as many pieces as possible on each nail. I think these nails are really cute and fun, but they are also the hardest ones I've ever worn! I couldn't sleep tonight because I was so afraid to brake of some pieces in my sleep ;___;
I think my nails are at their absolute longest length ever right now, it has come to a point where I'm having trouble doing the most basic things. That aside, I love this length! Nothing makes me feel more glamorous and feminine than really long nails. I want to start doing acrylic to achieve something like this:
I'm not sure my boyfriend is going to be too happy about it though, but I'm absolutely IN LOVE with the thinness and length of these.

2 comments:

  1. They look so cool! But I gotta ask.. how on EARTH do you get ANYTHING done with those on? O_Ô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Practice, I guess :p I've always had long nails, so I can't do things if I have shorters nails actually, but every time I've done them like this with lots of deco, it takes a day or two to get used to them :) I've no idea how you do it with the nails in the second picture, though, haha!

    ReplyDelete