Monday, October 18, 2010

Our First Day

 Happy Happy Boyfriend! 
 I was also happy ^_^
 My beloved Starbucks ♥
 OMG I was so pale, haha! We went down to the harbor to eat at KFC and we were waiting for our work buddies.
 Looking good, eh? ^_~
 Yummy yummy <3 But it's so hard to eat, I'm gonna start order home delivery, or bring my own cutleries. I tried out their mashed potatoes and gravy for the first time, and both of them were just awful! I prefer my homemade mashes potatoes with barbecue sauce ;)
 While we waited for our colleagues earlier we went to The Body Shop and I bought a new hairbrush and a satsuma flavoured body butter
And at night we went to Fat Mama's for dinner, I had some kind of sea bass which was just lovely, but what's the deal with the double carbs? Both rice and jacket potato, silly

No comments:

Post a Comment