Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yesterday's Coords

This is was I wore yesterday, when I went out with some other gals from the Swedish Gal Forum. The fur I bought today, I needed a scarf or something since my blazer isn't very warm. I didn't find any scarf I liked at H&M, and was in a bit of a hurry, so I chose the fur. I wasn't sure if it would match well with the blazer, but I think it turned out really nicely.
I also wore my Lady GaGa shoes, I didn't fall or stumble as much as usual I think, but as always I have a pair of ballerina flats in my bag in case they start to hurt too much.
The store clerk at H&M suggested that I should use a brooch to keep the fur from falling off, I was so happy when I found this ribbon brooch! It's so cute, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. That dress! *o* It's so cute and pretty!
    The fur looks perfect on the outfit x3 And the brooch really is cute ♥
    Lady Gaga Shoes? OOoh! Can you post a close up later? x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, thank you :D I'll post one later today ^_^

    ReplyDelete