Monday, October 18, 2010

Friday 15th

 This was the day when I got up early (and slightly hungover, mind you) and powerwalked. I felt SO awesome ^___^ I really like my work-out clothes, they're so cute!



 And this is what I looked like that day, I love this onsie! I think both my outfit as well as my make turned out great this day :)

Rundown
Onsie: Zara
Bag: Topshop
Ballerina Flats: Nilson
 At night we went to Fat Mama's and had lunch, and after wards we went out to a bar called "Baywatch" and had a drink, I had my favourite which is Banana Colada, yum!
 After Baywatch we went to Blues Brothers and I got a sparkly Cosmopolitan.
 I changed from flats to wedges before we got out, these are from modekungen.se
 Seb sang karaoke
We finished at the last bar at 3 AM and then the boys had some kebab, but I didn't because I HATE kebab >.<

2 comments: