Monday, October 18, 2010

Nails, Coords, Drinks

Very simple outfit, the skirt and bag are from Topshop, the rest is from H&M... no! The necklace is from Accessorize.
 My current nails, Seb said that these might be the best ones I've ever had, and I'm prepared to agree with him. I got inspired by all the beautiful flowers on this island :)

 This is the make-up I'm currently doing, I'm still trying to learn how to use my new eyeliner properly (I'm more use to dry eyeliners). I think this suits me well, but might be a bit dull. Then again, I prefer not having to much make-up when it's hot.
 Another simple outfit, all my clothes are from H&M.
 One night after work, me and the boys decided to go down to Penguino for a drink. Only, they though a drink meant a 3 liter Mojito *faceslap* I was more sensible and settled for a normal sized drink.

 I had something orange as well, can't remember what it was, though.
And after wards we went to a bar called "Blues Brothers", where Seb knows the owner. We had Vodka Red Bulls and shots of black Sambucca. After this we went to the guys from our works apartment and drank some more, it was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment