Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let's talk about something we're all interested in...

... my hair!
The hair on the top of my head has been getting really long. I guess it's a good thing, because I want my hair to be reeeeally long! But maybe the top layer of my hair should be shorter when the rest of my hair isn't very long, because I still want to have a layered hair cut. What do you think? I've been saying that I should wait with my hair appointment until this spring (it will be 2 years since my last hair cut!), but maybe it's time to do it now? My ends are split as well, so it would be nice to freshen up a bit. I'm just so afraid that my hair will be too short, because I've been saving for so long.

This is the kind of hair that I would like to, eventually, have.



But I guess it's pretty far-fetched considering the hair I have now. I just don't know what picture to bring to the hairdresser, because most girls I see with my length doesn't have the layering I want. Oooh, what a dilemma, why can't I just have long hair NOW?! I should get extensions again...

4 comments:

  1. awh but your hair seems to be (almost) the style you're wishing for already... :D
    actually, hair grows better if you cut it from time to time!
    i'm in the same situation as you though, i really avoid cutting because i want it as long as possible. but i'm considering just doing some touch-up. hmm dilemma! but if it's been 2 years, i think you should cut it just a little ^-^ it will feel soo nice afterwards! i always feel fresh and have better confidence after a haircut haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's great ^_^ I just feel like that top-layer length is more suitable for longer hair, my hair seems so flat as it is right now :/
    haha I know that but I'm trying to ignore it, I've heard that it is a myth as well, but I guess 2 years is a bit too long time to wait ^_^
    That's true... as long as they don't mess up your hair haha ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should go for extensions! :3 They would look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think so to! But I have to wait until spring, though, it's not something I feel safe ordering on the internet ^_^''

    ReplyDelete