Monday, October 18, 2010

Randomness

 Seeing all my cute Hello Kitty stuff just makes me feel like I HAVE to take pictures of it ^_^
 Our apartment at night seen from the outside, I just think it looked really cozy, like I kinda fell sad that I wasn't in there :p
 I eat weird stuff, like avocado with some root beets as a side dish ^_^ I was just so happy to find Swedish, Felix root beets at a store here. You who have been reading my blog for a while knows that I'm completely nuts about these!
 We bought a pint Bounty ice cream one night, why don't we have this in Sweden? It's delicious! I love coconut ^_^
 Cauliflower, chicken, peppers and sweet chili sauce. That chili sauce totally sucked though, plus it looks like ketchup :(
 I'm putting all my faith in these two bad boys to get me good and skinny, no exercise needed, promise!
Can you believe it? I can't believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment