Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life is Good ^_^

I had a rough day today. I woke up at 4 AM and arrived at Arlanda at 7. Our flight to Amsterdam took of at 10, and took about 2 hours. In Amsterdam we didn't smoke any pot, but we had to wait for our plane to Cyprus for about 2 hours. The plane was a half an hour delayed and the flight from Amsterdam to Cyprus took 4 hours, which is the same amount of time as Stockholm - Cyprus, talk about taking a detour!

The flight was horrible, there was a woman sitting like three rows away from us, and it felt like she was sitting in my lap, that's how strong the smell of her gross perfume was! It was kind of like soap and old powder, not fresh! Also, three rows back there was some drunk ass Norwegians making noise like you wouldn't believe, it seriously pissed me off!

After a two-hour cab ride (which was okay, I had my Style Boutique and Lady GaGa on! ^_^) we finally arrived at our apartment, which is awesome! It's much bigger and better than what we would've thought from looking at the pictures. I don't have my camera cord with me so I will post pictures tomorrow. If you have any questions, feel free to post them as a comment and I will answer them ASAP.

xoxo
Mika

2 comments:

  1. sounds like an adventure so far(even though traveling is always a pain in the ass!) :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, well I actually love traveling, but it's not so fun when it takes all day

    ReplyDelete