Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snack-time

I bought some Cheetos as a snack today (love Seb's hand in the pic, lol), I always eat so unhealthily when I get hungry at work, I should start bringing better snacks from home instead of buying candy and such.

I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to update properly since I got here, my blog is SO boring right now ;___; But I should have the USB-cabel tomorrow or on Tuesday, so then I'll start update with more Coords and stuff like that. I have a new poll if you look to your right, I'd be very happy if you could share with me what you find most interesting to read about!

I called my parent today, they've been so super-nice with finding me books that I'm suppose to read for the second part of my Swedish course. I really miss them, but hopefully the tickets wont be too expensive and I'll be able to go back home over Christmas! (Not that I look forward to it right now; Paphos: 24°C, Stockholm: 9°C ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment