Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meeewwwppprrrriiii

 I need more Swedish books! I'm almost finished with the books I brought, just got a few pages of Blondinbella's book left. I also have almost the entire "Pride & Prejudice" left, but I don't waaaant toooo!! It's so boring and stupid, half the time I don't even understand what I'm reading >.<

I'm gonna have to read a couple of books for my Swedish pt2 class, so my mum will send them to me. Maybe she should throw in an extra gift because she loves me so much? Until then I think I should buy some stupid chic-lit or something, because that's the only type of books I've found down here. I actually really like it, but it doesn't make me any smarter or more cultivated :(

Or maybe I should stay stupider than humanely possible and ONLY play Style Boutique as a pass-time activity? ^_^

4 comments:

  1. You look smoking hot in blond hair!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think so too, I'll probably go back to blonde this spring, but a darker shade, like honey blonde or something :) I don't wont to destroy my hair too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey brown would be a great color on you!<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I should try that then ^_^ I like hair that is somewhere between blonde and brown, with lots of highlights :)

    ReplyDelete