Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teenage Angst

 I always get anxious over everything school-related. Every time I'm about to log in to the school site and check my grades I feel like throwing up. I never have had a reason to feel like this, because I've always gotten better grades than expected. It's pretty silly, but I'm actually really proud just of sending in my assignments. One of the problems I've always had is that I'd rather do nothing at all than to not do something perfect. I guess now I've realize that you just have to fight through all the rough parts, because that's the only way you're going to get to enjoy all the fun stuff ^_^

Enough of my gibberish.

Today we signed our contract for renting our apartment the following six months, and after wards we had to go to the electricity office to sign a contract for using electricity. I don't think they like doing things the simple way in Cyprus, haha. You have to go to the office to pay your bills, because they don't believe in the internet!

When we got back home we played in the big pool for a while, and after that it was off to work again. We'll get off in an hour, and Seb said something about going out to eat. We really can't afford it, but who can resist?!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a great time in Cyprus! Detta läppstift vad mycket snyggare! Assnyggt på dig!<3 Du har applicerat det riktigt snyggt också!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's great! ^_^ Haha, det är samma, kanske bara ljuset som är annorlunda då? Fast jag håller nog med dig om att ett mer klarrött hade sett bättre ut, men jag gillar den mörkare färgen på hösten :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det måste vara ljuset som gjorde att det såg lite mer vinrött ut. Gillar i alla fall hur det ser ut här, supersnyggt!

    ReplyDelete